Student Representatives Wanted!
The Lacey City Council seeks students to serve on the Lacey Youth Council
Eligible candidates should be:
- 16-18 years of age (must be 16 by September 1, 2019)
- Enrolled as a Sophomore, Junior, or Senior in North Thurston Public Schools; or enrolled in a private school or home school in Lacey or Lacey’s Urban Growth Area
- Resident of Lacey or Lacey’s Urban Growth Area
- Willing to commit to one evening meeting a month, including preparation time
Terms of office:
- 10-month term from September 2019 to June 2020
- May be appointed to an additional term
- Appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by the Lacey City Council
- Complete the application on the back of this flyer
- Mail or drop off application at Lacey City Hall c/o Jacob Ewing, 420 College Street SE, Lacey, WA 98503
- Participate in the interview process
- Applications due June 28, 2019.
- Lacey Youth Council Meetings are tentatively scheduled for the second Monday evening of each month.
Download the application here.
Questions? Contact Jacob Ewing at email@example.com.