LACEY SMALL BUSINESS AFFECTED BY COVID-19 CAN APPLY FOR EMERGENCY GRANTS
LACEY, WA, March 30, 2020: The Thurston EDC’s Center for Business & Innovation is accepting applications for an emergency grant program established by the City of Lacey to assist small, locally owned businesses that have experienced a loss of income due to COVID-19. Grants can be made for up to $10,000.
To apply, businesses must meet the following criteria:
• Have a City of Lacey business license and physical location in Lacey on or before March 1, 2020.
• Have no more than 25 full-time-equivalent employees (priority given to businesses with 10 or fewer full-time-equivalent employees).
• Engage in a type of business eligible to receive funding by the US Small Business Administration.
• Ability to demonstrate loss of income due to COVID-19
• Ability to prove they have been previously profitable with financial statements or tax returns.
Interested Lacey businesses can get more information on the emergency grants by visiting bit.ly/EDCCOVID19 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lacey City Council allocated $500,000 from the City of Lacey’s Strategic Economic Investment Fund for economic recovery response to the impacts resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic.